Solihull planning request week ending May 1 | Part 2
Various planning applications have been submitted to Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council.
The list below, taken from the Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council website on Monday May 9, contains part of them planning applications validated the previous week.
- PL/2022/00916/TPO: pruning of branches and lifting of the crown up to six meters on the side of the conifer facing the driveway and the property covered by the TPO. 39 Beauchamp Road, Solihull, B91 2BU. Received: Monday, April 25, 2022. Validated: Monday, April 25, 2022. Awaiting review.
- PL/2022/00840/CLEUD: Legal development certificate for existing use of land for Gaelic football. Boxwood Farm, Stratford Road, Hockley Heath, at Solihull, B94 6EA. Received: Wed 20 April 2022. Validated: Fri 29 April 2022. Awaiting review.
- PL/2022/00841/PPFL: Access improvements from site to Box Trees Road (retrospective). John Mitchels Gaelic Football Club, Box Trees Farm, Stratford Road, Hockley Heath, at Solihull, B94 6EA. Received: Wed 20 April 2022. Validated: Fri 29 April 2022. Awaiting review.
- PL/2022/00828/MINFHO: Erection of an additional storey above the existing bungalow and addition of a two-storey rear extension. 49 Cornyx Lane, in Solihull, B91 2SG. Received: Tue 19 April 2022. Validated: Wed 27 April 2022. Awaiting review.
- PL/2022/00818/MINFHO: Retrospective Authorization for the erection of a 1.8m high, 18.3m long fence ending at the 1.8m high fence west of the property, and to the 1.8m high fence on the rear boundary of the property and surrounding the rear garden of the property, with a planting plan along Stapenhall Road. Erection of a red brick wall capped with blue engineered bricks 8.7m long by 0.63m high by 0.22m wide, ending in a brick pillar 0.93m wide high over 0.33m sq along the footpath on Stapenhall Road. 26 Frankholmes Drive, Monkspath, at Solihull, B90 4YA. Received: Tuesday, April 19, 2022. Validated: Monday, April 25, 2022. Awaiting review.
- PL/2022/00832/EIASCR: Notice of Screening for proposed construction of approximately 120 homes, plus green and blue infrastructure and access from Balsall Street East (the proposed development). Land at Frog Lane, Balsall Common, in Solihull. Received: Tue April 12, 2022. Validated: Monday April 25, 2022. Awaiting review.
- PL/2022/00765/MINFHO: Single storey front extension, single storey rear extension. Materials changed to render. 146 Hargrave Road, Solihull Lodge, in Solihull, B90 1HJ. Received: Monday, April 11, 2022. Validated: Tuesday, April 26, 2022. Awaiting review.
- PL/2022/00744/DIS: Rejection conditions 3, 6, 8, 9 and 10 on the town planning approval PL/2021/01594/PPFL. 561 Warwick Road, Silhill, at Solihull, B91 1AW. Received: Monday, April 04, 2022. Validated: Friday, April 29, 2022. Awaiting review.
- PL/2022/00568/PPFL: Demolition of an existing farmhouse and associated outbuildings. Construction of a new dwelling house and an adjacent annex. Change of use of land to accommodate a solar panel module. Fulford Hall Farm Cottage, Fulford Hall Road, Earlswood, at Solihull, B94 5LU. Received: Fri 18 Mar 2022. Validated: Mon 25 Apr 2022. Awaiting review.
- PL/2022/00276/CLOPUD: Legal development certificate for the project to remove an interior wall between the kitchen and the dining room, widen an existing access between the dining room and the veranda. Steel RSJs must be installed to support the interior and exterior walls of the first floor; removal of the existing veranda glass frames and glass roof at the top and replacement with a new flat roof to incorporate the glass lantern; new folding doors at the rear, all on the existing footprint of the current conservatory. 73 Ulverley Green Road, Olton, at Solihull, B92 8BL. Received: Monday, February 14, 2022. Validated: Tuesday, April 26, 2022. Approved.
The list below contains scheduling requests that were decided the previous week.
- PL/2022/00847/NONMC: non-material modification of the planning application PL/2021/00782/MINFHO of 29.04.2021 requested for the modified size of the Velux window proposed for the rear extension of one floor, the doors – Proposed sliding windows are to be replaced with folding doors. Two side windows detailing the rear elevation of a modified floor. 7 Kerly Close, Balsall Common, in Solihull, CV7 7SF. Received: Wed 20 April 2022. Validated: Wed 20 April 2022. Approved.
- PL/2022/00793/CLOPUD: Legal development certificate for the construction project of an individual garage. Maxstoke, Hampton Lane, Meriden, to Solihull, CV7 7JR. Received: Tue 12 April 2022. Validated: Tue 12 April 2022. Approved.
- PL/2022/00785/NONMC: non-material modification requested for changed window sizes, revised roof finish in zinc after confirmation of technical specifications (proposed dwelling size and height remain the same, after approval of urban planning PL/2021/02202/PPFL) . 83 Knowle Wood Road, Dorridge, at Solihull, B93 8JP. Received: Thu 07 April 2022. Validated: Thu 07 April 2022. Approved.
- PL/2022/00745/NONMC: Non-material modification to raise the wall plate by 550 mm and modify the slope of the roof following planning approval PL/2016/02651/PPOL. Cleobury Barn, Cleobury Lane, Earlswood, to Solihull, B94 6AF. Received: Tue 05 April 2022. Validated: Tue 05 April 2022. Refused.
- PL/2022/00706/NONMC: Non-material change requested (1) Fixtures for use on courts three and four only are to be replaced with a Halliday Lighting fixture that will be mounted high on the column at the same height (9.7 m) like the previously approved Wiseman fixtures that were suspended from the top of the column. This means that the light source will be in the exact same vertical position as the approved light, (2) The location of the column in the north corner of court three closest to the clubhouse had to be moved approximately 2 m to the south-west due to the existence of an underground service road following planning notice PL/2020/00108/PPFL. Knowle and Dorridge Lawn Tennis Club, Grove Road, Knowle, at Solihull, B93 0PH. Received: Mon April 04, 2022. Validated: Mon April 04, 2022. Refusal.
- PL/2022/00782/NONMC: Non-material modification to change faux Tudor siding from curved profile to straight following planning approval PL/2021/00232/PPFL. 38 Dove House Lane, Solihull, B91 2EB. Received: Mon 04 April 2022. Validated: Mon 04 April 2022. Approved.
The relevant documents and the complete list of requests and appeals can be consulted online at the Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council Planning Portal.